The inspiration for the Andes Jogger comes from South America’s Southern Frontier where land ends and sea joins the sky. Patagonia is a land of vast uncontained beauty. These handcrafted suede and polyester sneakers are cut, sewn & stitched by local artisans.
- Suede and printed textile upper, Cushion EVA midsole, 100% leather outsole
- Premium removable insole with arch support
- Durable, super soft interior mesh lining
- Reinforced heel stitching with 100% cotton laces
- Every pair is cut, sewn & stitched by hand. Not only that, as we are part of the OneShoeOneTree project, Inkkas plants one tree for every purchase. Just one pair of these nice and comfy casual sneakers for men & women, you help change lives