Search Meal Prep
Meal prepping is the easiest way to stay on track with eating healthy. Most people make poor choices when they are hungry and don’t have the time to prepare their meals on the fly. You can choose to meal prep yourself or have it delivered. Below are some ideas on how to plan for healthy eating:
- Make a conscious decision about how you will be eating and define your goals. The goal is to find a sustainable way of eating so that you can stick to it. Learn about different diets and their benefits and risks such as plant-based, vegetarian or eating organic. Understand the risks of low or no carb diets. Educate yourself so you can make better choices for you and your family. See All About Diets and Credible Research page for more information.
- Make Sunday your meal prep day each week. Prepare enough food for your lunches, snacks and even breakfasts and dinners depending on your schedule and lifestyle. Want some ideas?
- Make brown rice, quinoa, faro or any other whole grain and store it in a container in the fridge for easy add to any protein or salad.
- Cut up a bunch of veggies for your salad so it is easy to put together on the fly: peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes, radishes, carrots, lettuce, or anything else you like.
- Make soup and divide it into containers. Freeze a couple and leave others in the fridge so it is easy to heat up on the go.
- Precook your tofu, chicken, beef, plant-based meat, beans, fish, or other protein. Portion it in containers so easy to use and add to your rice, salad, veggies, etc.
- Precook your veggies and store in containers in fridge
- Experts agree that eating smaller meals and 4-6 times per day is beneficial for weight loss and stabilizing your blood sugar. Make it your goal to eat at least 4 times per day (a complete snack (protein/veggie/carb) can easily be counted as a meal).
- Minimize grocery shopping. Save time and enjoy meals that perhaps you would not have the patience or time to make yourself. Use meal prep services and have someone cook delicious healthy meals that match your preferred diet plan. Search below and enjoy!