Prep Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 120 mins
- 2 cups raw almonds
½ cup ground flax seed
½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
½ cup coconut oil
½ cup raw almond butter
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp kosher or sea salt- sprinkle on top of the chocolate
1 cup dark chocolate – melted
- 1. Line an 8×8 baking dish with foil or parchment.
2. Mix all ingredients in a food processor.
3. Spread in pan and top with a thin layer of warm chocolate- sprinkle with kosher salt
4. Chill for about 1 hour to 90 minutes.
5. Place chocolate side down on cutting board and cut into squares (careful not to crack the chocolate- don’t want the chocolate too cold )
6. Store in a container in the fridge (or freezer).
TIP: 30 sec at a time in the microwave, stirring after each interval until just about melted
cleaneating, delicious, eatclean, food, foodie, foodporn, health, healthfood, healthylife, homemade, instafood, instagood, nutrition, yummy