- Diet consists of high fat and low to no carbohydrates.
- On this diet, the recommendation is to eat low carb veggies, seafood, cheese, avocados, yogurt, nuts and meat.
- First few weeks likely to experience brain fog from lack of carbs, until your body gets used to it.
- May find it hard to work out or have an active lifestyle from lack of carbohydrates.
- Not intended to be a long-term diet as not only not sustainable but likely not healthy.
- With Keto, you restrict your total carb intake to less than 50 grams per day. This causes your body to enter ketosis and burn fat for energy.